Bskball on threeway

bskball from bskball.com wrote me back and had this to say:

Subj:	 Re: menage a trois:  magic, celts, rapts
Date:	98-02-03 13:38:19 EST
From:	BskBAll@bskball.com (BskBALL)
To:	JOzersky@aol.com

Jo,
    The Magic have said they do not plan on dealing Hardaway, and with
all the media posturing that Penny has been doing, it makes it unlikely
that the Magic would consider trading Hardaway, and definately not to
the Raptors or the Celtics, Penny won't be traded to a losing team, or a
team with a demanding coach.... As for Siekaly, I think trading Seikaly
would be a good thing, especially if the Magic get Damon, but Damon
doesn't want to play for Pitino, and Seikaly isn't mobile enough for the
Celts, who have a run and gun offense, Rony is a half court set ,
fineness, type player, and wouldn't work in Boston... The Raptors would
like to have him, but there is no way he resigns with them, he hates
losing, and noone wants Travis Knights monster contract, and the Celts
have benn talking about dealing Billups, but his agent says the team
spoke about a trade, which Chauncey is in favor of, and has said they
wouldn't trade Chauncey unless it was a better situation for him and for
the Celts; which I think is the right thing to do. I source close to
Rick Pitino says that he isn't that unhappy with Chauncey, but it has
become clear to Rick, that he is a aways away from being the All-Star
guard Rick would like to have.... Time will tell what Rick does... But
with the money he sunk into free agents last summer is really going to
restrict what he can do trade wise, becase the players that he would
trade are not players that anyone would trade away cap space for.