slightly different three way deal

Last night on the Fox 10PM news they reported that the three way deal with
us, Toronto, and Orlando involves us giving up Chauncey and draft picks,
Toronto giving up Stoudamire and Camby, and Orlando trading Penny
Hardaway!!!  But they didn't say who went where.  It doesn't work out cap
wise, so there would probably be other players involved.  If there is any
truth to this, Orlando must feel that they won't be able to resign Penny
this summer.  If we can get Penny Hardaway, I will eat my words about
Pitino being a questionable general manager.

Jeremy