Re: Latest from Mitch Lawrence

The prospects of this deal, having an apparent life of it's own, are
beginning to worry me.  The ONLY way this deal makes sense is if the pick
is Toronto's and it is a top 3-5 (which would be likely), and we are ready
to completely through reason and the season out the window.  This would
require us to rely on Barros and Edney at PG.

So be it, hopefully not.