Re: International Star

I would love to have this kid but I saw an interview and read an article
with the Sacramento Brain Trust(Petrie et al)and they are drooling all
over this guy! If I recollect correctly alot of the young European stars
are balking at the money that the NBA can offer but that Stojakovic will
be a King by next season. Hopefully our reliable Sacramento list member
can shed some more light on this kid as he did when we were asking about
Yogi Stewart! Boy would Stojakovic look good in green!! Later.Mike