This is ridiculous

This is getting ridiculous.  This idiot of a lawyer for the players is
talking about "good faith" and saying that the players have a new offer,
but won't give it without a face to face meeting.  The owners are saying
that if the offer isn't a lot like theirs, then there won't be a deal.
And by the way, no meeting til we know what the offer is.  Egos are out
of control on both sides.

On the bright side, the players offer is finally making sense, at least
on the surface.  Supposedly it would cap all the players salaries and
would drop the % to 55%.  I think that is getting close.  But Hunter is
saying stupid things.  It's like he is getting dumber, or he has no idea
what is going on with public perception.  He says he will put the owners
prop to the players if there is a FULL meeting with all players and the
owners.  And the owners have to vote on the players prop.  What BS.  Get
a life and a job you can handle Billy.

But, I think for the first time, the players really moved and it is time
to close the deal.  Both sides need to grow up now.

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/1998/981231/01021295.html
--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net