good quote

This is a good quote from the article.
___________________
Lambert is a supervisor who works the
back hallway, under the stands, where the
NHL's and NBA's millionaire players often
brush past him without so much as a second
glance.

"I hear the NBA players talking about
 raising money to help out players that are hurting,'' Lambert said."
You know what I think? I think they've spent beyond their means. It's
the middle-income people who have to protect against doing that.

"There's no doubt in my mind I'm going to look at these guys a little
differently, when and if this thing is ever over with.''
--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw