Sam Smith article

The Sam  Smith article was great.  It underlines what I have thought.
The egos of the union lawyers and the union's attempt to overreach is
killing the players.  But the question I still have is what is Falk's
role.  If he claims that he runs the NBA, and he is directing the union
in its negotiations, and he is discussing the formation of a new league,
then is he not interfering with other players contract rights.  That is,
is he not keeping them from playing for his personal gain.  I wonder why
the rank and file doesn't wake up and demand a vote.
--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw