RE: Mercer

>If I remember correctly, I think we had a "debate" on this list about the value
>of Mercer vs. the value of Walker as it pertained to the Celtics.  I think this
>article proves who wants to continue in the great tradition of being a Boston
>Celtic.  Granted Mercer isn't the player that Walker is, but I think he is
>twice
>the man!
>
>Shawn Roth.....

That's right. It's kind of like that ad, "When Ron Mercer talks (through a
public relations firm), people (like Andrew Declerq, Walter McCarty, Dana
Barros, and probably Marty Conlon and Acie Earl) listen." Very impressive.
I'll be a little more impressed if he hits more than 3 from beyond the arc
next year.

Paul M