IIT (interesting if true)

from www.bskball.com:

LABOR TALKS ARE A JOKE: So we have a double secret meeting, what is
discussed? We clearly define what we can't agree upon.... How can
eitther side not know what they can't agree upon, have the owners and
players been playing NBA Jams in the corner while Billy and David
fight it out? C'mon... So the Union and Players have another meeting
in which Billy Hunter lays out a deal that caps highend salaries, but
David says its not enough, takes his ball and goes home. Now some 100+
NBA league employees are told to go home. Whats next? Well, I have
scoop: It  appears that a few reporters have done a make shift survey
of Players and 90% of them say they'd agree to the current league
offer. So why hasn't the Union put it to a vote? Billy Hunter says he
won't give this offer to the Union because he doesn't feel its a good
one. Billy knows that the only way he walks out of this with his niuts
intact is to get the players some kind of retro pay, for games missed,
so will the owners pay the players for games the didn't pla just to
end the lockout? David Stern says NO.