Re: Sam Smith: Sprewell's Attack=Root of NBA Strife

Are you guys ready to hold hands and sing "I'd like to buy the world a
coke" yet?  What a bunch of pansies you turned into!  There is no
"color blind" world out there.  Just ask Bill Russell or almost any
player who has play before a sea of white faces every night.  Watch
"He Got Game" or "Hoop Dreams" and tell me how basketball is color
blind.  Tell me with a straight face that there isn't a strong
anti-semitic feeling among poor blacks, especially when their
employers are jews.  You guys are so full of shit.  As for the smith
column,I think Sam Smith wrote a completely accurate-sounding,
common-sense article and all you want to do is posture and call him a
racist. I'm really curious just what he says you could possibly dispute.

Pissed Off Josh