RE: Celtics/Bulls matchup problems

Joe I know who you are speaking of, but the Chief I would take in this
discussion is the actual "Chief" our boy Robert was named for, namely the
Indian actor/character from One flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, written and
filmed in wonderful rain soaked Oregon.  Kinda makes the picture a little
clearer does it not? This Chief I believe would have been a Lamebeer killer
of the highest order.  He would have needed one foul only in game 1 of any
series with the Pissers. Would have made Carmen's boytoy wet his pants, but
of course he probably would get off on it.

Out,

Greg

"Rafters Baby"

Joe

p.s. Hey Jim, regarding the Parish time-warp dilemma, we could just
replace his seat on the Bulls' bench with that "Indian Chief" guy from
the 1970s public service ads who cries when he sees garbage floating on
our nation's ponds and streams. Do you all know what I'm talking about?
Oh well then, never mind.

****