Re: Billups for Edward

I heard that one.  It just shows that most of the rumors you hear are
ludicrous.  If RP had toyed with this idea at one point, it no doubt
was about losing Chauncey's guaranteed money.  Edwards contract was up
that year.  I don't think he had any idea he was going to luck into
Kenny Anderson.

---Peter Delevett  wrote:

> RE: Joe's argument for keeping Travis around & letting him develop.
Don't think it's gonna happen. RP has much less patience even than the
people on this list (See: Chauncey Billups, Eric Williams).
> Also, I had never heard that Chauncey for Kevin Edwards proposal! My
God, that gave me cold chills. Is there more than one Kevin Edwards in
the league? Why not just use Chauncey as a speedbump in Rick's
driveway? He'd at least have gotten SOME good use out of him.