Chica Boy

Alex Wang wrote:

> (....) Decent backup centers at low salaries actually have quite a bit

> of trade value - Chris Dudley comes to mind.

Hey, forget Dudley. The Celtics' last two serviceable, young, white
back-up centers landed us DJ and two championship banners (for Rick
Robey) plus Antoine Walker and Ron Mercer (for Eric Montross). So I
agree, Alex, that we build up Chica-Chica's trade value for one more
season, rather than throw him in as salary-cap ballast to acquire an
expensive veteran question-mark like Eldon Cambell for Dana Barros.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Travis Knight earn approximately
the NBA average in terms of salary? I don't remember...

> Regarding Duncan, there was actually a six-game stretch this season
> when Robinson was out with injuries. He averaged 25.3 points, 13.0
> rebounds, 3.2 blocks. I would say he's definitely be one of the three
> most dominant players (Shaq and Malone being the others) in the game
> once Jordan retires.

Yeah, yeah, but I don't care to hear anymore about that subject.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Joe

****