RUSSELL VS. ANTOINE

I just read Michael DiZio's letter and as someone who saw Russell play, and
read the Celtics news throughout his career, I have to agree with his
statements completely.  There simply is no correlation between the two,
which is what I was thinking while reading the previous post on the subject.
Thank you, Michael, for your outstanding post.  Today's NBA players have no
conception of what it was like in those days at all.  Russell was a pioneer
for his race, one of many, and he did it well.

Dorine