From: MH348
To: celtics
Subject: Re: Malone & $20mil
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 12:52PM

Shawn,

I agree that some of the selections for the NBA at 50 list were jokes, but
Pippen was not one of them. Pippen has shown that he is capable of scoring
at
will and everybody knows about his defense. And lets get straight to the
point. Jordan without Pippen = no championship. Pippen without Jordan = no
championship.

James