Re: Malone & $20mil

Shawn I do not disagree, in principal,  with your assesment of Pippen or
the top 50 list, but would be curious who you would replace Pippen or Shaq
with by someone left off the list?  I think we discussed this before, but
since you feel so strongly about it, give it a thought and let us know.

Thanks,
Greg