Walker in game

Hey all,

I dont know if you've seen this or not, but Antoine got a job with
Electronic Arts!

News from  http://headline.gamespot.com/news/98_07/02_livepc/index.html

EA Signs Walker for Live 99

                Electronic Arts announced Thursday that it signed
                Boston Celtic Antoine Walker to help with the
                design of the latest installment of NBA Live 99, its
                popular basketball franchise. Walker joins EA's
                already star-filled roster, which includes the likes of
                NBA All-Star veterans Tim Duncan of the San
                Antonio Spurs, Tim Hardaway of the Miami Heat,
                and Mitch Richmond of the Washington Wizards.

                "I am thrilled to join the EA Sports team to work on
                NBA Live 99," Walker said in a statement. "I
                continue to be amazed at how well EA Sports
                replicates the game precisely as well as captures
                the NBA lifestyle in one package. The NBA Live 98
                product was so incredible that I actually worked it
                into my pregame ritual this past season. I am really
                looking forward to bringing some new ideas to the
                table about how to make the game even better next
                year."

                Antoine has been with the Celtics since 1995 (after
                taking the Kentucky Wildcats to the 1995 NCAA
                championships). His success on the pro court has
                been especially exciting as he made his NBA
                All-Star game debut as a reserve for the Eastern
                Conference Squad.

                NBA Live 99 will ship for the PC, PlayStation, and
                Nintendo 64 later this year.

                By Chris Johnston, GameSpot