Where is this list going?

I have been subscribing to the Digest form for about two years and
this is my first contribution to the list.  I would like to know
where is this list going?  What happened to talk about basketball and
in particular Celtics?  I know that the lockout has caused a lack of
information, but anything about basketball is better than the dribble
that Noah and Shawn like to spread.

Speaking of Noah and Shawn, has anyone notice that when Noah took a
vacation only of a sudden Shawn shows up and dominates the list like
Noah.  Is there any coincidence between the two?

Rich
"A Celtic fan in the Nations Capital"