Re: Who me dude?

Well now Patterson or is it SK!D, both the same person at the same
hawknet address.  Think you are pretty clever huh?  Well as Mr. Moriaty
the list keeper would say, you are about to be dropped.  The rules for
language are very clear, and obviously you can't keep your mouth out of
the gutter.  Bab bab boy.

Why not quit being a pussy and come out from behind your fake name as
well.  Probably because that is the only way your dad won't know you are
using his box.  What a hypocrite.

Reply direct if you like and let me know where in town you want to meet
and I will come out of my crib long enough to woop your sorry 15 year
old butt.

Yah I know, sorry to bother you all with this stuff, but SK!D will leave
a  skid mark on the pavement when I drag him home behind my boat.  You
are all welcome to the show, and I will tell the rest about it later.

Dan Forant would be so proud.

Next week I will appear as SK!D, to actually give some intelligent spin
to this punks prose.

Yo!

Back to your pretty sorry drug speak.  My guess is that Jim must have
inhaled a bit too much in his paranoid day.