Re: Webber's agent spins

I agree Jim, but Shawn just doesn't seem to understand your logic.  It
boils down to legality to him, no more no less.  Gambling is illegal in
some states, but it takes place nonetheless.  Here is a man who doesn't
mind a drunken athlete, but despises one who uses marijuana because he
pays to see them perform at their best.  So alcohol, regardless of what
it does to the body, is acceptable because it's legal as well as lethal.
Strange.

Cecil