Re: New stuff at Celticland

I think there's two aspects to this.  One, is he physically capable of
playing Pitino's tempo for 82 games plus playoffs.  We'll have to wait
to find that out.  As far as his defensive abilities, I wouldn't be too
quick to judge.  The team defense concept and Pitino's focus on defense
will make players better defenders than they were in other systems.  The
same thing was said about Dana and others, but the system helps cover
their weaknesses.  Of course it would all work much better with a
Dikembe Mutumbo standing under the rim, but I doubt that'll happen.
Wouldn't Robert Parish in his prime look great on this team, running the
floor, blocking shots, grabbing boards?  Where can we get ourselves one
of those?

Jim