New Trivia Question

Sorry, but an error was discovered in my first question.

"Who were the only two men who played for the Celtics who were former #1
NBA draft choices?"

My answers were Bill Walton and Pervis Ellison, but Tom Titus pointed
out that Sihugo Green was a third.  Green was taken as #1 in 1956 (ahead
of someone named Bill Russell), and played briefly for the C's in the
1965-66 season.  So it really was three players, unless someone can
think of others.  My thanks to Tom T for pointing this out.

A new question is up at
http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/celtriv.html

Sorry for the confusion,

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/bobs.html