Gotcha!

Considering how completely pissed off the Mr. Odegaard is, I must come
clean, hotmail is a truly great feature as I can pretend to be anyone I
want, even Greg.  In 10 minutes I will be Dan, just to prove my point.
Hopefully Jim didn't take my first post, under Greg's Hotmail name
(remember you can use anyone's name when registering, I was earvin and
magic in a past life) too poorly.  Anyway my point is to prove how
totally this give and take with Noah, Greg and John etc,  can be so
totally stupid to anyone, with the power to push the limits.  All you
will ever know is that the e-mail came from a hotmail account.  Maybe
next week I will be Wilt, Bill cooper or the way of the day.

Have fun and don't take this list so personnaly, it's fun but mostly
stupid.

NPE