Intelect

 David,

    I would not normaly reply to such mail, but in this case I'll make an
    exception.  What in the heck are you talking about.  Noahs article is by no
    means close to the topic of the current NBA.  I guess you could strech and
    say that the article does have a bit to do with the current state of the USA,
    but come on this article is just another way for Noah to show us all how
    much more intelligent he is than the average human.  Do people really read
    this stuff.  I struggled to keep myself awake through the entire article.
    Do I really care what Chomsky thinks on this topic.  As for the true point
    of the article, I feel Chomsky is actually saying that people spend to much
    time on such nonsense as sports, and not enough metal power on international
    and domestic affairs.  This is obvious if you look at each paragraph and
    analyze what it saying.  So due to the affects of this article on me, I will
    now be thinking about how each trade the Celts make affects the rest of the
    world......more thoughts to come later.

   P.S.  I anyone actually beleives any of this, give me a break, but I figured
   this was better than having each of us solve all the NBA's troubles each day.
   Hope every is having a great day.

   Shawn