Re: The intellectual nature of sports, is it a diversion?

Noah,
For once I agree.  Your superior intellectual skills are wasted on
matters as trivial as the Boston Celtics.  If you indeed follow this
advice, I suppose we won't be hearing from you any more.  I can't tell
you how sorry I would be.

Jim

>From: "Noah P. Evans" <ishbak@conknet.com>
>To: "celtics list" <celtics@igtc.COM>
>Subject: The intellectual nature of sports, is it a diversion?
>Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 15:26:04 -0400
>
>....It requires the kind of normal skepticism and willingness
>to apply one's analytical skills that almost all people have and can
>exercise. It just happens that they exercise them in analyzing what the
New