Re: Adonal Foyle

> I don't think Golden State would do that deal, because Dontae is
> probably going to be waived by Pitino, and with Dampier, Fuller, and
> Felton Spencer - the Warriors don't need
> another center.
> Ray

  I've heard rumors that both Spencer and Fuller are going to be dealt. Theres some
interest in Minnesota in Fuller and theres interest from the Atlanta Hawks in
Spencer, that I have heard.

Also it is most likely that if the Warriors recieved one star player in return for
Spree, (eg. Juwan Howard) they'd have to add a medium sized contract to the deal and
seeing that Spencer has been a serviceable center in the past, he is a prime
candidate.

Warwick