US games are on ESPN2

NBC and TNT may have abandoned the games, but ESPN2 has televised the last 3
or 4 games in tape-delay.  US-Russia will be also televised on Saturday, 5pm
(again tape-delay), and the final will be broadcasted live on Sunday, 1 pm,
irrespectively of whether the US makes it to the final or not.  They did not
mention whether they will televise the game for the bronze medal if US loses
to Russia.