No Subject

OK, please do not castigate me too much for posting a Red Sox item here, but I just had to share this.

According to Bert Sugar's column in this week's 'Sports Business Journal': "When [former Bosock] Lee Tinsley, an outfielder with Ottawa of the International League, gave out cigars to celebrate the birth of his newborn, baseball's tobacco police spotted the cigars and reported Tinsley and recipients as being in violation of minor league tobacco rules. All were fined and offered medical assistance in quitting the habit."

Sugar goes on to wonder, "What habit? Having babies?"