Re: Finals Predictions

NADA.  That's just what we need.  Coby vs. Michael!  I don't think MJ has ever
had a game as bad as Coby had in Portland the other night, especially in the
play-offs.  But, unless Utah wakes up, I don't know that anyone can stop LA
because Shaq is playing well right now.  I wanted to see a rematch of last
year.  Utah and Chicago.  But, I am not sure either will make it.

My picks, Chicago vs. LAL with Chicago winning in 6.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net