Re: What about Bradley?

no way, bradley is the biggest stiff in the league since manute bol. the
guy has absolutely no skills and is a defensive liability. plus he has 3
years left on his 44 million dollar deal. he would be a huge burden on cap
flexibilty. pack would not be a bad addition, he has shown he can score
when he is not hurt 70 games out of the year. but if bradley is the only
big man the celts can get their hands on, i say they just stick with
travis knight. he is almost as big a stiff as bradley is now, but much
cheaper.
stickpin

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR