> P Ewing - $20.5 mill
> H Grant - $14.3 mill
> Shaq -  $12.9 mill
> D Robinson - $12.4 mill
> J Howard -  $11.3 mill
> A Mourning - $11.3 mill
> H Olajuwon - $11.2 mill
> G Payton -  $10.5 mill

Many of these contracts are back-loaded, that is, most of the money
comes in later years. Walker's contract would probably be similar.
If he got a 6 year, $101M contract as estimated by some writers,
he'd "only" make around $10M his first year putting him near the bottom.

Grant and Howard seem the most overpaid on this list. I think several
players from the class of 95 will join this list or come very close:
Shareef and maybe Iverson?

Regarding Warwick's list of cap space:
>Boston Celtics - $10,233,585

I'm not sure about the rest of the list but this seems like a definite
over-estimate. I believe we have around $28M of guaranteed contracts for
next year (not including the draft pick) and the cap is not likely to go
up to $38M.

Alex