Re: COLLECTIVE BARGAINING

Right now negotiations are ongoing (drug policies, and all the easy stuff)
both sides have agreed to have weekly meetings until July 1st to try and
hammer out an agreement(unlikely). Right now the Celt's could hurt themselves
by negotiating with Toine(I believe the statements made on ESPN are a ploy by
his agent(knowing that the owners are willing to miss an entire year of play
to get the salaries back to an economical agreement) Agents want to sign
their top players BEFORE the new agreement is reached.
Hope this sheds a little light
JIm