game summaries

I just wanted to add my own thanks to Bill for all his hard work all season
- he gets my vote for list MVP!!! I'm not sure who else would go on a 1st
and 2nd All-List team, maybe someone else has some ideas. I live in
Australia and find it very difficult to get any info on the Celtics at all,
which is difficult because I'm from Atlantic Canada and used to get Celtics
info all the time from Bangor, Me. T.V. Bill, your summaries were far more
informative than anything available on the 'net. Thanks again!

Cheers,

Pete "36 wins" Toner