two tid-bits

1. Cousy said before the last game that he believed Pitino would bring a
championship to Boston.  WOW.  I remember him  saying a while back that he
would not see another Celtics championship in his lifetime.

2. Geiger is out indefinitely with an injury, according to the Charlotte
paper.  But more importantly, one of the doctors for the Hornets casually
commented that his injury might be from HIS CONTINUING BACK PROBLEMS !?!?
I have never been a beg fan of players who have breakout years during the
last year of a contract, and this makes me even more skeptical.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu