Re: "Stack" um up (Mishra)

-----Original Message-----
From: mpm_6127@student.tsu.edu <mpm_6127@student.tsu.edu>
To: celtics@igtc.COM <celtics@igtc.COM>
Date: Thursday, April 16, 1998 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: "Stack" um up (Mishra)

>See, Mercer is a mostly a defensife player, Stack can run the floor while
>KA commands the 2 guard and merc to SF, Stack has the ability to score 50,
>40 points. We need someone besides walker to score.

Sometimes I wonder exactly how many Celtic games some of us have a chance to
watch during the season.

Ron Mercer has the potential to be an extraordinary OFFENSIVE player.  He
has carried this team to victory on more than one occasion and will do so
again in the not too distant future.  To categorize his game as "MOSTLY
DEFENSIVE" is a severe misdiagnosis.

For the record, Mercer has made 95 MORE field goals than Stackhouse.  Mercer
has a 15.3 ppg avg while Stackhouse avgs 15.6.  Why the lack of respect for
Mercer's offense?

Cecil