Re: Not Celtic Material -Reply -Reply

While you've chosen to focus on game 3, I seem to recall Sherman's
singlehanded heroics during game 2--throwing an ally-oop to Dominique
in the second half as the shot clock expired--hitting that off balance three
point shot from 28 feet with Anfernee Hardaway draped all over him--20
points and double figure assists...

I guess it's true about viewing the glass either half empty or half full.

So say what you will about game three, but I still believe that it was his
passing and 20 ppg average post-all star break that enabled that team of
stiffs (Wilkins, Montross, et al) to even procure a playoff berth in the first
place.

Ryan

PS--Great call about Sam Vincent.  I'd forgotten about him until watching
a Celtics / Pistons playoff game highlighted on ESPN's "NBA's greatest
games" program yesterday afternoon.  For those who recall, he also
went on to be a bust in Chicago and Minnesota.