Two Big Men and a Shooter...

IMO, celts should prioritize on acquiring a couple of dependable big men (when I say dependable, it means offensively and defensively dependable) and must add a sure fire shooter from the outside.

Big men:  If we can only add any of these three or better if two of these --Ratliff, Austin, well ok...Geiger-but only if the price is right!  And lastly, a shooter who's in the mold of a Voshon Lenard, Dan Majerle, Dennis Scott, Mcleod, Rex Chapman...and the likes.  We need a pure 3pt shooter, and A MUCH BIGGER SHOOTER THAN li'l DANA, that can help open up the inside for our big men(whoever will those be for next season).  Dana is a terific scorer/bomber but if we add another napoleon on our team then opponents would just take advantage of the size disadvantage.  We definitely need a bigger faster running team to outrun the other team at the same time not get outsized when we have to settle for a half court offense and defense.