Re: Any Complaints

At 11:17 AM 4/13/98 +0800, you wrote:
>A "grudge" question:  how come no one say a damn word about the 200%
>unrelated commercial article (and written twice too!!!) that finds its
>way on to our list a few days ago?
>
>If even that can get onto here, why couldn't I say a word on Curtis
>Martin and the Pats?

Because people who spam like that are beyond hope. They send stuff and
never stick around to read any nasty reply. Their return address is bogus.
What would be the point of bringing it up?

People must have assumed that you were not beyond hope. Were they wrong?

 Alfred C Thompson II              These opinions are mine and may not
 Teacher, Hacker, Net Surfer   be shared by organizations lucky enough
 act2@tiac.net                 to have me as a member or employee.
 http://www.tiac.net/users/act2/