Center

Hi All,
      I keep hearing we need a center!! I think we have all seen in recent
years that center by committee works!! From the Pistons with Lambier to the
Sonics with Kemp then Baker, to the Bulls with Longley,Wennington,
Parrish(OUCH), Between them we are talking great success. Oh yea lets not
forget Utah. I think RP wants that 6'9" t0 6'11" guy that can do it all not
just block shots. RP has a history of going after guys that are athletes,
Size makes no matter!! I think if we could add McDyess and Ratliff we will
be in GREAT shape!!

           JIm