Re: We don't need McDyess

I did not say we needed a center.  I said we need McDyess in a Celtic
Uniform because he will fit our system.  I don't care if he plays point
guard or mops the floor after the game!!!!  He is a super player and will
be a force playing with Walker, Mercer, Anderson, and ??????

Greg
gh18@juno.com

On Sat, 11 Apr 1998 11:58:49 -0400 Rohan Prashad <rprasha@clemson.edu>
writes:
>I think some of you are wrongly influenced by Antoino McDyess'
>incessant
>highlights on SportsCenter.  He's not that good of a player.  He only
>averages 15 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.  He's not a true center,
>lacks range, and wants too much money. He may be able to  block shots,
>but so can Marcus Camby.  Forget McDyess.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]