Larry Hughes

Hey Demetre. Hughes is an impressive player, but I think he came out a bit
too early. Maybe he'll prove me wrong though. Here's some info on him you
might want to know:

2nd in the nation's freshman class in scoring with 21.9ppg.
Conference USA Freshman of the Year.
Set conference records with points (670), scoring average, and steals (69)
Named Freshman of the Year by 4 organizations
Height- 6'5"
He took more than double the shots as his next closest teammate. In other
words,  he's a big gunner.

Anyways, hope that helps ya man. You're in BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"