RE: McDyess

You may have posted in the past, but it is a blur to me now.  Patrick gave some specifics and characteristics regarding his feelings about Geiger.  To so strongly make such statements about McDyess you need to give some facts regarding his ability to play here and succeed.  You may have in the past, but please refresh our memories as to why this team should blow every last FA left for the next 7 years on this guy you are so enamored of.  It would be appreciated.

I will say he played like a big time stud last night beating the fading Fakers in their own building.  He and Chapman had great games, while Clank stunk up the place, getting only 7 boards against a small Suns team.  The Fakers will be out in round one.