No Subject

I watched the Charlotte-Atlanta game last night on TNT and I have two
words.  GET GEIGER.  Those on this list who say he is only another Knight
or DeClerq are just plain wrong.  First of all, he is 7'1", 280 lbs.
Neither one of our "centers" could even hope to keep him off the boards or
the block.  He runs the floor and he's aggressive.  He's got a jumper to
about 17.  For most of the game, he outplayed Mutombo on both ends of the
court..  This guy would have been worth about 7-10 more wins this year.  Oh
yeah, he's mean too--I like that.  We need more mean players.

Goggin in Cincinnati