Barros...good but...

I commend Barros for a great game he played tonight.  Scoring 26 and dishing off as a great filler for Kenny.

Guys, again, my predictions are not to disgrace or to disrespect celtic players.  To my man Gregory, I assure you I have the greatest respect to all the players in our fave team.  I am just stating that I have a funny feeling that RP is making or giving Dana all the time to showcase what's he's made of so he could market him off thru a trade.  I just think, IMO, that RP is really looking to fill up the roster with bigger stronger free agents that he needs to open up some more cap space.

Greggy, please understand that I am also a fan like you but I am not posting my own opinions here to disgrace a fellow fan and our favorite team's players.

Have a nice day.