Re: Keep Dana

>How can anyone who saw tonight's game want to trade Dana?  As Tommy
>A big part of Celtic pride has always been loyalty.  It would be a shame
>if he was traded.

Indeed. The big contract aside, he's a very smart, coachable & dependable
player, in addition to all his well known basketball skills. And a he's a
local guy!
!!!
That's three decent games in a row from Travis Knight, folks! I think
highly of Pitino's coaching abilities, but who knew he could also do brain
surgery (or was it a transplant)? In any case, if Knight's new personality
takes hold, we don't need Matt Geiger, who is but a deluxe version of
Travis Knight.  Still, what the hell was that game-winner attempt by Travis
all about? Post-op therapy?

Tonight's game was like the infamous 1972 Olympics USA-USSR gold medal
game: the refs were ready to put as much time on the clock as many times as
Orlando needed to win the game. And Daly had the chutzpah to complain after
the game about getting too little time put back on the clock! The guy is
amazing...blaming Orlando's shooting woes on the deliberately low
temperature at the Fleece Center?! Wow!

K. Kveraga