Orlando vs.Barros

35. Talk about luck. An Ugly game. This is a good example of what happens
when Walker doesn't contribute offensively. Barros was carrying the team
all alone. Seems like Dana could have conjured up a better offensive play
w/the clock running down, but that's just second guessing. When Knight got
the ball for the final 4th quarter shot, I got that sick feeling. I'd
rather have someone throw it full court, than have him shoot from anywhere.
Walker's defense was non-existent, wonder if Pitino statement about him not
playing D in the Jersey game bothered him. Big minutes logged by Mercer and
Barros. After watching the Jersey game and listening to the Orlando game,
I'm not 100% sure R.Pitino was into upsetting either team because of their
playoff status.

I think Dana will be back next year. A statement in the Post by Pitino
stated such a fact.

Who will take Minor and Edney?? Imagine these guys getting paid for round
ball. Clerical work would suit them. If they performed this way in the
private sector, they would be doing industrial work, (janitorial).