new jersey 40-36

orlando 39-38
washington 38-38
milwaukee 35-42
boston 34-42
detroit 34-43
philadelphia 30-47
toronto 15-61

This is the currrent Eastern Conference standings. I'm happy to see
all kinds of people saying that we'll be winning the Finals in 2000
or so, people talking about making the play-offs next year...

But who are we going to beat next year to be in the play-offs? I mean
we might be a good team next year, but there are so many other good
teams.

I think we won't have a better record next year than these teams:
Chicago, Indiana, Miami, Charlotte and Atlanta

Cleveland, New York and New Jersey are probably going to be better next year.
And there you have it, 8 teams already. We'll never be higher than a
6th seed, and even play-offs is going to be hard. I doubt we'll get
another great player from the Draft. So we definitely need to make
some moves in the offseason.

Also, Washington should be up and coming some season. Better watch
out for them too.

Orlando, Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Toronto are teams that
shouldn't be better than the Celts.

So I won't take next year play-offs for granted.