Re: Walker-Barros vs Nets

Dan,
    I had the good fortune of attending tonites game!! Mercer was in the game.
The problem was nobody could find him!! He was on the wing wide open on at
least a dozen plays and Barros, Walker, Minor and Mcarty never found him.
Pitino was very upset with Walker and Barros for not even glancing his way. The
real bad part was by the third quarter he seemed to give up on running the
wing!! (flame sheilds up) Walker in the midst of these opportunities seemed
more interested in his own numbers!!!
JIm