Re: Why Dana?

<<< Out of that three you gave,  I doubt Eric Murdoch will come to play in
Boston after playing for Reily in Miami.>>>

<<Pitino can offer Eric more money than Miami.>>

Pardon me for jumping in this discussion. . .I was wondering has anyone seen
Cory Alexander (now with the Nuggets) lately?  He looks MUCH more poised and
confident on the floor these days. Last night he was simply sensational vs.
the Rockets, especially on the glass. Anyone know what his contract status is?