No Subject

Jon Mc wrote...
>When I see Mourning or Malone >play, they really get me mad with all the
unjustified complaining they >do, and all the generous calls they get.

Have to agree here.  The NBA game is getting ridiculously boring because the
refs allow the like of Mourning, Malone, Larry Johnson, Reggie Miller,
et.al. to get the ball in the low post, turn, walk a step or two, then run
someone down, arms flailing and mouth flapping "foul, foul!"  Then the game
stops while these guys take 25/30 seconds at the foul line.

The refs need to learn that this is either a walk, offensive foul, or a
no-call.  I have seen this happen to DeClerq all season long.  He moves his
feet, gets in position, gets run down, and gets a foul!

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu